IMA seeks a dynamic Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support and knowledge management to the Team Leader located in Jakarta, Indonesia. The Administrative Assistant will have wide ranging responsibilities and will work with IMA staff both in Washington and Indonesia. The position requires flexibility and willingness to assume varied duties and projects. This position reports to the Team Leader and is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Team Leader:
- Assist the Team Leader in the preparation, review and editing of documents, presentations, reports, proposals, and excel spreadsheets;
- Schedule, prepare for, and attend meetings and take minutes as requested;
- Prepare travel arrangements and expense reports; and
- Create and maintain filing systems, classify, and track country-specific documentation and design innovative ways to manage knowledge and information tracking needs, including compilation of selected metrics.
- Track and analyze budget and performance data;
- Assist with travel arrangements for staff including: helping to secure visas for urgent travel, making hotel reservations and airport pick-up for visitors to Jakarta;
- Assist in the review of contractual documents and/or program budgets;
- Organize special events and international meetings; convene routine meetings; connect and engage international and offsite staff through web-based solutions and other media;
- Respond to internal and external requests for information;
- Manage communications with IMA office staff, administrative follow-up; and
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
The position requires a competent and experienced person with the following attributes:
- At least three years experience working in a fast paced office environment;
- BA/BS preferred;
- Strong typing skills;
- Advanced computer skills; MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with special attention to detail;
- Proven ability to develop routines to manage large workloads and organize work efficiently;
- Readiness to interact with a variety of people and assume diverse duties and tasks;
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to work alone and on a team; and
- Successful candidates will be customer service oriented, exhibit excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; be able to work efficiently and quickly under pressure; be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks; and have the ability to work with minimal supervision and follow through on assignments.
- Proficiency in Indonesian language is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an interest in international health and development issues.
If you are interested in the position above, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.