We are looking for creative thinkers who enjoy browsing the internet and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will be provided with guidelines and scoring criteria on how best to evaluate an internet search result.
We are currently seeking people who have a strong interest in using Social Media, specifically those with an active Gmail and Google+ Account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a Smartphone – Android or iPhone and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks (10-20 hours per week). Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position
- Fluency in written and verbal Indonesian and English.
- Preferred level of education/certification – Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Regular user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter
- Familiarity with other Google products
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Access to and use of a Smartphone – Android or iPhone with a Barcode Scanner App Installed (Android version 4.1 or higher or iPhone version 4S or higher) to complete tasks
- Barcode Scanner Apps recommended to download are: Google Goggles for Android, Barcode Scanner by ZXing TEAM or Qrafter for iPhone.
- From time to time, you may also be required to complete certain tasks using a Tablet (Android or iPad)
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Time Management Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- For cultural and historical awareness purposes you must be resident in Indonesia for the last 5 consecutive years.
What we offer:
- A break from the traditional 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. office job!
- Part time 10 – 20 hours per week
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work from home
Please provide us with the following information in your online application:
- Full Name
- Residential Address including Postal Code (No PO Boxes).
- Telephone Number
- Five full years of Educational / Employment Experience
- Please ensure you also attach your resume to your application
Please copy and paste the following link into your browser to complete and submit your application:
If you experience any technical issues when you are submitting your application please contact the following email address: [email protected]
This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss out.