Native English Speakers
TEACH ENGLISH IN INDONESIA!
2015/2106 Academic Year
Ultimate Learning Institute (ULI) is a market leader in the provision of English Speaking tuition within public and private schools in Indonesia. All ULI teachers are native English speakers whose main focus is to improve the speaking abilities of the local Indonesian students. ULI teachers teach highly interactive lessons using the ULI curriculum, providing students with as much opportunity as possible to speak English.
ULI prides itself in partnering with leading world institutions such as Navitas (an Australian renown educational company) to offer academic (and corporate) programs based on best practice from certificate to postgraduate levels.
ULI has a strong Social Responsibility agenda, which means that some of your teaching hours may also be spent teaching underprivileged students.
The ULI program is expanding in the upcoming academic year. New teachers will join a team of experienced teachers and will be provided with all the support and supervision they need to thrive in a demanding but very exciting and rewarding role.
WHO: Native English Speakers from USA / CA / UK / AUS / NZ
WHAT: Teach English to classes of 25 to 40 middle and senior high schoolers, or within Universities or Corporates, following the ULI curriculum
WHEN: August 2015 to May 2016. Full time (up to 30 hours per week)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Accommodation allowance
- Working Visa (KITAS)
- Medical Insurance
- Airfare to Indonesia (up to $1,000. For those applying from outside Indonesia)
- Bonus payable upon renewal of contract
- Bachelors Degree (English, Linguistics, Literature preferred)
- TEFL Qualification
- 6 months+ classroom teaching experience
- Clean health record
- Certified background check by Info Cubic
- Energy, creativity, adaptability, ongoing personality!
- Positive, passionate, professional approach!
- Between the ages of 25 and 55
Please send your application letter, CV and a recent photo to [email protected], Please mention where you found our vacancy. Please note that only shortlisted candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.