Senior Administration Manager
Senior Administration Manager. Under the supervision of the Project Director, this role manages the operations and administrative components of the project and supervises all operational and administrative support staff in the project office.
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Administrative Management
- Project Work Planning and Reporting
- Human Resource Management and Development:
Qualification requirements include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Development, Business, Management, Finance, Human Resources, or other relevant field.
- Eight (8) years of relevant professional experience in project management, contract administration, financial management, and/or program operations.
- Five (5) or more years of international project management experience, of which two were in countries outside of the U.S.
- Experience with management of U.S. government-funded contracts, preferably USAID.
- Excellent writing, computer, management and organizational skills.
- Successful track record as an admin and operations manager.
- Experience successfully managing staff in a development environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, initiative, and good judgment.
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused on long-term deadlines and strategy.
Please apply online via the website with your CV and a cover letter in English. Closing date is 5 pm Monday 21 July 2014. Please do not email your application as it cannot be accepted.
For full details of each vacancy please visit www.abtjta.com.au/careers